Friday, April 11, 2008

Firefly (and another pilgrimage)

Here is a picture of Firefly. You can see how big she is getting from her pregnancy. If she doesn't have twins or triplets I'll be shocked. She is getting really uncomfortable and makes all kinds of grunting and groaning noises when moving around. I had to call her previous owner to find out if this was normal because I was worried she was going into labor. I'd come up to the barn and could here her grunting and groaning. She told me it was normal...Firefly has always been very vocal about her large belly discomforts.

Butter is just starting to "show" a little and she is starting to form an udder.


I'll be headed on a plane today for the desert of AZ and a visit to 2 Orthodox Monasteries. I talk about it a tiny bit here.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ooooh, poor thing, she looks so big.

Congrats!