Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Agrarian Fiction: The Last Pilgrim





Watch it and see why people are saying…

“Fantastic writing… excellent, well-crafted and imaginative… It is rare that someone has such aptitude to interweave so many elements into their work, that it not only conveys a very important message, but it is also a true pleasure to read." – Natasha

"You are making this too good. I’m almost in despair that each chapter end forces me to wait before I get more story. It’s like waiting for
next week’s installment of LOST…" -Ryan

"Wow, I was on the edge of my seat for the whole battle! I think it just keeps getting better." – Roger

The above comments are from The Last Pilgrims site where you can read the first draft of the book for FREE. This series, which reads like historical fiction, comes from the author of Surviving Off Off-Grid, so you know you’ll be getting some good agrarian-based fiction.

I learned about this over at Nourishing Days blog where Shannon is having a giveaway if you spread the word about this book. I think this book looks amazing and plan to read what I can on the website, The Last Pilgrims.

No comments: